On the third day of Christmas, my family and me…
– had another lazy morning, after the late night last night;
– spent the afternoon at WetSide; serious free fun in Hervey Bay;
– returned books to the Fraser Coast Library, in preparation for our departure;
– ate a hearty meal of fish and chips;
– started packing, and cleaning; and
– finished the hard slog that was Book Four of “Game of Thrones”. VERY glad that’s over! Was rather disappointed. After the hype, I was expecting something the equal of Raymond E. Feist, whose writing style I was reminded of, however the lack of a sense of direction leaves me comparing the series with Isobelle Carmody’s Obernewtyn tales. And the final ‘disclaimer’ at the end seemed apologetic and weak.
Oh well. It’s done. As is this blog post. See you on the morrow, dear readers!