On the fourth day of Christmas, my family and me…
– left Hervey Bay just before 7am, after a night of kid-free packing and cleaning
– stopped for breakfast at Maryborough McDonalds, then another playground break at Alford Park, Gympie
– made it home by midday, and surprised Hubby who arrived home from fishing ten minutes later
– did a load a washing, fed the kids lunch, then crashed (for over an hour Woohoo!!!)
– went shopping for more clothes detergent… and
– we’re currently tossing up whether or not fish and chips on the beach is a good idea with these clouds… and I just heard thunder…
Oh! It’s good to be home!