On the seventh day of Christmas, my family and me…
– started a new routine, hopefully! Violin lessons all round, first up on a Monday morning. Hopefully this’ll last longer than my #selfie #photochallenge…
– Hubby cleaned my car, inside & out. How amazing is my man!!!
– I watched Disc 3 of ‘Once Upon a Time’ series 1, with both special features (commentary over episode). Very interesting to hear Robert Carlisle’s thoughts on it all!
– Went to North Lakes. Cos we could. And,
– Not that it’s happened yet, but I’m planning on waking Miss 7 & watching the fireworks with her at midnight… from the ‘crow’s nest’ section of the cubby house, of course!
Happy New Year, dear readers!!! (and check out my car!)